Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Vimeo during the production and review process, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals (2013).
I wanted to look at a number of features in Vimeo, that…are particularly useful to creative professionals…during the production and review process.…So we often think of Vimeo as a place…to store and distribute our videos, and that's exactly right,…but, I sort of want to open a door to the…idea of internal uses during the production process for Vimeo.…As you can see, we've now created an account and logged into vimeo.…This is…what Vimeo will look like the first time you log in with a new account.…If you have any technical questions as you go through…this intermediate course, please remember…that Vimeo essential training is available.…
So for instance if you need specific instructions on making…an account, I encourage you to look up that movie.…A couple things we notice before we move on is that the production company…that we started this channel for and we'll be doing our projects with is Red30.…Sort of creative services company focused on video.…And they'll be our model.…And also, we're being advertised to get Vimeo Plus,…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.