Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals (2013).
If you are a Premium member of lynda.com, you have access to the exercise files used throughout this course. As you can see, I've already downloaded my exercise files. And if I open the folder, you can see that there's only a few exercise files for this course. I've provided several movie files that you'll see me upload or work with on vimeo.com, and I've also provided a copy of the entire Red 30 website. If you open this folder, you can see that there's a lot of web files here.
But don't worry. We're only going to edit a couple of these. And the rest of the files are there so the site stays intact, and still works. If you're a monthly member or annual member of lynda.com, you don't have access to the exercise files. But you can follow along from scratch with your own assets. Now, let's get started with Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals. (BLANK_AUDIO)
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand