Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Using Vimeo PRO video portfolios, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals.
I'm back on the vimeo site.…And I want to show you an interesting…technique for portfolios that's only available in vimeo pro.…It's called portfolios in vimeo and it does do what you would expect it to do.…But I don't think for most users that it…will be a full substitute for a stand alone site.…These are Vimeo-based portofolis that will be at Vimeo URL, but you can do a lot…of customization.…And of course, they'll be focused on the Vimeo vidoes for their content.…
Let's take a look at how it works, and then there'll be some other…tapes, and maybe smaller examples of how to use this, as we go along.…So under Videos, only if you have Vimeo…Pro, you will have a choice for My Portfolios.…I've not made any portfolios, so there are none…here, and I want to start by creating a new portfolio.…Obviously, you're going to take more time to fill out all these details.…But, I will briefly put in here just…some example text, so we're working with something.…Now, this is important.…
By default, these are open to the public.…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.