Continue learning with Jason's other courses on online video, YouTube Essential Training and Vimeo Essential Training.
- Understanding what an online video service does
- Understanding "social video"
- Sharing and embedding videos
- Comparing technology
- Choosing an online video platform to meet your needs
- Finding additional resources
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Jason Osder, and welcome to Up and Running with Online Social Video. In this course, we'll look at getting started with sharing videos online. I'll start by showing you how to understand the fundamentals of posting video online using YouTube, the biggest player in this space. Then, I'll show you how to explore other online video options to choose the best solution for you. We'll see how to compare the attributes of different platforms using a pro/con approach to help you decide. We'll be covering the fundamentals, guiding you to plenty of other tools and techniques that you can learn about in other courses on Lynda.com.
Now, let's get started with Up and Running with Online Social Video.