Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Taking advantage of Vimeo PRO, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals.
I want to talk for a second about monetizing video on Vimeo.…Now, there are a few ways to monetize your…video, and not all are available to all account types.…So first, I just want to do some definitions.…I'm in the page of Vimeo for Creator Services,…and I got here just under Create and Creator Services.…But this is available to Vimeo Plus and Vimeo Pro members.…So not all of this will be available…if you're working at Basic.…And then if you're at the Plus level, some will be available and some will not.…
And I want to go over that right now. So, quick definitions.…Vimeo On Demand, we'll look at in detail.…And I want to look at it from a viewer's point…of view, as well as a creator's point of view.…This is fairly new.…And it means that people pay essentially a rental fee to see your video.…Very new to Vimeo.…With anything like this, time will tell how popular it is.…And whether independent creators can really make money with Vimeo on demand.…We'll look at it more closely.…
Tip Jar is an older technology and it is essentially voluntary giving, right?…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.