Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Setting up a Tip Jar, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals (2013).
We've been talking about monetizing our…content on Vimeo, with different creator services.…And I want to set up a Tip Jar on this video called Castles.…And we've looked at this one before.…This is the short film produced by red 30…not for a client but for distribution and creative reasons.…You may remember that we used the Castles video…to set up an EPK, or electronic press kit.…I've since made some further adjustments to this video page…to prepare it for being set up for a Tip Jar.…
I changed the poster frame, and also where it said Castles Electronic Press Kit.…I changed that, it just now says Castles.…The point I want to make to you here is that, you may have the…need to post the same video to Vimeo more than once for different purposes.…Maybe you need a password…protected version with certain information for your EPK, and then a different one…when you move on to a distribution phase such as VOD or Tip Jar.…Now I haven't actually set up all of these separate pages and accounts, but…I just want to make it clear, in case you're coming back to this video.…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.