Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals (2013).
Thank you for joining me for Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals.…I wanted to point out a couple of courses on lynda.com that may support you further.…First I want to make sure that you know…where to go for the Vimeo Essential Training.…This is where I've done deep technical instruction on many things in Vimeo,…so if anything technical went by too fast in this course, this is where…you can get your answers.…Second, I want to point out one of my…favorite features of Lynda.com which is the creative inspiration series.…
These are not your traditional instructional…courses, but they're actually short documentaries…that cover working creative professionals today in a wide range of occupations.…I really like browsing through these videos because it inspires…me to see and meet other artists and learn about their process.…That's all for now.…But I hope you enjoyed Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals.…I hope to see you again soon, and stay creative.…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.