Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Need to know, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
This course, Vimeo projects, for creative professionals is focused on the inner section between the online video sharing platform Vimeo and the specific needs of creative professionals to gain exposure and market themselves. If there's any technical information here that you need help with. I want to let you know that there's a course called Vimeo Essential Training that fills in all the gaps with the Vimeo technology. Now, that should be all you need to know to make the most out of Vimeo projects for creative professionals.
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.