Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Integrating Vimeo with Facebook and Twitter, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals (2013).
Social media and Facebook and Twitter in particular, have become…an important part of how…creative professionals communicate with their community.…I'm here on the Facebook page for Red 30…design, and I want to look at adding a Vimeo video.…We're going to do this in Facebook.…And I think Twitter is the other big social network.…And many of the same things will apply.…If anything, it's a little simpler.…So, we'll talk about both, but I'll do my demonstration here in Facebook.…
I do need to pop over to Vimeo to grab the video that I want to post here.…So here's the video already posted in Vimeo and it does belong to me.…But what I'm about to show you could actually be used…on a video that doesn't belong to you but has embed enabled.…So if you want to post someone else video that you admire or inspired by to your…site you can use this method as well.…The important thing to remember here when you're posting to…Facebook or Twitter is you do not need the embed code.…
You host to these sites with the regular URL.…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.