Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Developing wireframes for site content, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals (2013).
An important stage in planning most interactive projects is wireframing.…And Vimeo implementation is no different.…The idea behind wireframes is to map out the real estate on a specific page.…To help designers know where your content falls.…It is layout stripped free from design--no colors, no fonts, just where things go.…And it is a tremendously…powerful tool.…Keep in mind, you don't really go after…wireframing per se, I'm going to wireframe my Vimeo project.…
It is more likely.…That you're wire-framing a site wide project,…or in fact wire-framing for that full footprint.…Which might include mobile wire-frames and wire-frames of channel…pages, as well as the pages that you control yourself.…So, just keep in mind that wire-framing is pretty expansive,…and you're not focused only on Vimeo when you're doing it.…By the way, if you want to learn more about wire-framing there's a…course on Omnigraffle, which is my…favorite tool for building these documents.…
And it's Wireframing and Sitemapping with Omnigrffle.…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.