Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, or Vimeo PRO, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals.
I've already mentioned that I do recommend upgrading to Vimeo…Plus or Vimeo Pro for a lot of creative professionals.…But the exact choice and platform for you will depend on your exact…needs and you can upgrade as you see the need for the next level.…So, I wanted to briefly go over what that means and…help you think about it from the perspective of a creative professional.…First of all, very important is…that each upgrade gets you a lot more space on Vimeo.…And, you know, this is standard with a whole generation of web apps.…
Things like Dropbox that allow you to get involved for free.…But if you want to be seriously using this at…a high level First, we upgrade from 500 MB.…9.95 per month gets you 10 times more. 10 GB.…Or, $99 per year, and if you do the math, that's not…actually that much more, goes 10 fold again to 50 GB.…So, very simply as you find that you're doing more and more on Vimeo.…An upgrade will mean you don't get throttled back or…hit a threshold every month where you get cut off.…
Quality is increased, that's always going to…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.