Join Jason Osder for an in-depth discussion in this video Achieving the best video quality, part of Vimeo Projects for Creative Professionals (2013).
As creative professionals quality is always on our mind.…I want to go through a few tips on Vimeo to ensure that…you post videos at a high quality for a good user experience.…My first tip is actually several rolled into one…and it's all on this page in the Help Center.…I simply click on the link at the bottom for…the Help Center and then I follow through to compression guidelines.…As I go down through these there's a lot of…detail and I'm not going to go through all of it.…
There is a movie on this in vimeo essential training.…I just want to point out some high…points and tips that creative professionals will find useful.…The first is to check these guidelines frequently…because as we've discussed Vimeo is frequently evolving.…This is not static the Kodak and other settings that are recommended do change…so check back here. Same with the tutorials on the right side.…If you're having a problem exporting through a specific software…platform, you could check these videos for a detailed explanation.…
As we scroll down just keep in mind that these things might change.…
- Deciding between Vimeo, Vimeo Plus, and Vimeo Pro
- Creating a content map for your media
- Serializing content on Vimeo
- Displaying videos in widescreen
- Working with Vimeo widgets and plugins
- Using themes and templates to build a video portfolio
- Creating a branded channel
- Developing a press kit with Vimeo
- Setting up a tip jar
- Licensing your footage with Getty Images
- Setting up Vimeo On Demand
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Vimeo and Creative Professionals
2. Strategic Planning and Media Architecture
3. Vimeo for Presenting and Distributing Creative Content
Serializing content2m 46s
4. Portfolios and Work Samples
5. Promoting Yourself and Your Work with Vimeo
6. Monetizing Vimeo
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.