Join Ashley Kennedy for an in-depth discussion in this video An introduction to the Filmic Pro app, part of Making Video 1: Sell Something.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to cover the basics…of the FiLMiC Pro app which is available…for both iPhone and Android.…It's $15 and it really is a wonderful video camera app…that gives you a lot of control, a lot of flexibility,…and a lot of versatility far beyond the built-in camera app.…Now, I am only giving you a very basic foundation…of this app here.…For more, I suggest you check out…the FiLMiC Pro YouTube channel.…They've actually got a lot of really great tutorials…that go quite deep into the functionality…of every aspect of the app.…
But without further ado,…I'll give you just a little foundation here.…Alright, so I'm going to launch FiLMiC Pro…and as you see, I have some flowers in the foreground…and I have a window and some trees in the background…and I've situated the scene like this,…because I wanted some variation in both exposure…and focal length so I can demonstrate a few things.…Now, as you're likely familiar with the built-in camera app…as you turn the camera,…depending on what you're pointing it at,…
- Video workflow and techniques
- Sales fundamentals
- Pre-production basics: planning, script writing, location scouting, and scheduling
- Production basics: interviewing, shooting b-roll, lighting, and sound
- Editing and post-production basics: organization, editing, and refinement