Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrap up at LinkedIn, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- So there you have it, that is how you do this … at the next level and I really want to thank … both Gary and Dan for taking their valuable time … to show us how this is done both creatively and technically. … I'm sure this information is going to be incredibly valuable … to our viewers of this course. … Thanks again. … - My pleasure. … - You bet. … …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video
Skill Level Intermediate
Corporate and Documentary Video Lightingwith Eduardo Angel28m 52s Intermediate
Video Gear: Cameras & Lenseswith Richard Harrington6h 45m Intermediate
Video Foundations: Cameras and Shootingwith Anthony Q. Artis2h 58m Intermediate
1. Planning and Pre-Production
2. Black Box DIY Event Space
3. Corporate Event Dedicated Space
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.