Join Erik Naso for an in-depth discussion in this video Who this course is for, part of Video Lighting: Choosing Lighting Gear.
- Today, we have so many great choices when it comes buying lights for video production. This course is for anyone looking into buying, renting, or just wants to learn about the options and application of lights for video production. We'll go beyond the specifications, and introduce how to use them. If you're a video producer, or an aspiring videographer, or maybe you're working for a company, and you've been tasked with shooting video. Then this course is for you. I'll share some specifics on how to use these fixtures so you have a better understanding of what you might want to buy.
So let's dive in.
- Selecting lights for illuminating a subject
- Lighting large rooms
- Exploring portable, on-camera, and battery-powered lights
- Reviewing tungsten, fluorescent, and LED fixtures
- Considering low-budget lights
- Comparing light stands
- Exploring modifiers and cases
- Determining whether to rent or buy