Discover how to direct a successful voice-over session, hire and work with voice talent, or become a voice actor for video and animation projects.
- Hi, I'm Mark Simon, let's talk about voice-over. Now I've produced a lot of voice-over sessions and I've been behind the mic as well. So in this course, we're going to cover what it takes to produce voice-over sessions, how to mark up scripts, tricks the affect your voice, and how to help others with their readings. Plus, we're going to go over industry standards and a lot more. Now these chapters are broken into general information found in the introduction, how to produce a voice-over session, working as a professional voice-over actor, recording your own voice-overs, and all about wrapping a project.
Now, I suggest you watch most of these videos even if you only plan to be a voice actor, or a voice-over producer. See the more you know about the various areas of the industry, the more valuable you'll be in production. So, Let's get started.
- Finding and hiring voice-over talent
- Recording voice-over
- Becoming a professional voice artist
- Recording better line readings
- Creating a demo reel
- Recording your own voice-over projects
- Delivering and backing up audio files
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2018 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 41m Beginner
Building a Commercial Soundtrack in Auditionwith Scott Hirsch53m 26s Intermediate
Video Production: Location Audio Recordingwith Anthony Q. Artis1h 23m Appropriate for all
1. Producing Voice Over
2. Professional Voice Over
3. Voice Over for Your Own Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.