Learn strategies and techniques for live streaming video content on the internet. Discover how to set up and start a live webcast using a variety of inexpensive software solutions, and explore best practices for both mobile and desktop streaming.
- Hi, I'm Mark W. Gray. Welcome to Learning Video Live Streaming. In this course, we'll be covering everything you need to know to start streaming live video content onto the internet. Now, while there are certainly high-end solutions for TV-quality livecasting, you could reach the very same audience with your live content using very simple equipment that you probably already have. We'll be covering many free and inexpensive software solutions, the fundamentals of how live streaming works, and the best practices to build your audience with the highest quality content possible.
We'll show you the best setups for a variety of livecasting situations and some tricks to activate your audience. By the end of this course, you'll be able to assemble elaborate live programs as well as go live at the spur of the moment right from your pocket. Live streaming has been around for a while, but it's finally gotten to where it's within the reach of anyone with a good idea of what to broadcast. There are new, easier streaming tools coming out all the time. It's a fast-moving field, so we better get started.
- Best practices for mobile streaming
- Operating the YouTube and Facebook streaming apps
- Operating Periscope
- Live streaming with Instagram
- Desktop streaming best practices
- Streaming with Wirecast Play
- Streaming with Open Broadcaster in YouTube and Facebook
- Advanced streaming options