- Why create a web series for your business?
- Determining what your series is about
- Planning for an ongoing web series
- Choosing your audio and lighting equipment
- Shooting your web series
- Post-production considerations
- Keeping your series going
Skill Level Beginner
- Companies and businesses are creating more and more content, video-based content, all of the time, and the platforms that they're using to distribute that content, and the type of content they're creating, in and around their brands, is also changing. It's no longer just about marketing and promotional videos. It's about connecting with their audience on an ongoing basis, so that they're really telling their story, about what their brand stands for. There has never been an opportunity like this for everyone.
The playing field has been leveled, and now it's about connecting with your audience. And why do you want to connect with your audience? Because you want them to connect to your brand, and what it is that you are trying to say. How do I know this? Well, my name is Jem Schofield, and I'm a producer/director, director of photography, and an educator, and I have been producing video-based content for online distribution for over 20 years, much of it in and around my company and brand, theC47, but also for lots of outside clients.
Join me now, where I'll help you with your initial steps for planning, creating, and ultimately producing, your own web series for your business and brand. Now, I am going to talk about equipment in this course a little bit, but I'm really excited, because this is more about helping you find your inspiration and your voice, who your audience is, and how you're going to connect with that audience on a regular basis. And to do that, we are really lucky, we have an independent record label called Underground Sun, and we're going to be working with them to do just that.