Learn some details of the sample PDF files compiled for you in this course.
- If your membership includes exercise files, I've included a few files to help you with your voiceover needs. Now, all the exercise files are combined into one folder. And if your membership allows it, download the zip file and save the expanded folder of files to refer to in the course. Now, not all the videos in this course refer to an exercise file, but I have included a number of 'em, like, an audio recording form you can use to track your proof takes as you work.
Now, you may find many other styles of this form on the web. There's really nothing special about any of them, including mine. Just use the one that works best for you. You really only need as about as much information in a recording session as you need to remember the takes that you liked best. Extra details just take up time. Now, I've also included a brief description of various script markings to help you in a session. In addition to the sample markings, you'll find an example of a marked up script page and examples of single and double spaced scripts.
The benefits of double spaced scripts is that they give you more room for notes. You'll also find a brief example of character notes. So, for instance, animation projects often provide actors with storyboards, drawings and descriptions of the characters to help them understand more of what they're doing. It's amazing how much this can help. Now, I have a very specific way of labeling audio files for projects. So I've included a page showing your my way of staying organized in the naming of your audio files.
You'll also find an example of how I mark scripts for voiceover sounds that I need from my actors that aren't specifically written in the dialogue. So, download the files and save them where you'll remember where they are, and use them if they can help you.
- Finding and hiring voice-over talent
- Recording voice-over
- Becoming a professional voice artist
- Recording better line readings
- Creating a demo reel
- Recording your own voice-over projects
- Delivering and backing up audio files