Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Technology needed for corporate video, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- How are ya? - I'm well, how are you today? … - I'm doing well, so what are your responsibilities … here at LinkedIn? … - I'm the Media Systems Architect, and I manage … the broadcast systems engineering team for LinkedIn, … so essentially, we look at is as Dan is the what, … and I am the how. … - Okay, so I'm imagining just like I discussed with Dan, … this evolution from four or five years ago til now, … that there's been a lot of stuff that's happened … to get to this point from a technology standpoint, … is that correct? … - Yes, absolutely. - Okay. … - There was a pivot, perhaps three years ago, … where the vision from the company was to be globally … interoperable between facilities. … There are different modes for the room, … one is DIY or do-it-yourself. … That allows a person having an event in the room, … that it's maybe a small group, 20 people, … and having a video conference, they can come in … and we provide them with the same touch panel … that you would find in any conference room. …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video