Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Team to support corporate video production, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- Hey Dan. … - Hey. … - So Gary gave me a great tour of together, … in terms of the cameras and the technology, … I convinced him somehow to get me into this control room, … so tell me about what we're seeing here. … - Yeah, well this is the spot where it all happens, … this is where the technology meets … the people working on the show. … - [Interviewer] Okay. … - [Dan] So from the top, we've got the clock, … its synced out to the room that you saw. … - [Interviewer] Yeah. … - And we got a multi view, this is really where we're seeing … all the potential content for the broadcast. … - [Interviewer] Okay. … - So you'll see rooms that are here, … like together, and then you'll see our … remote locations also other offices. … - [Interviewer] Okay. … So, this could be San Francisco, it could be … something somewhere else in the campus, … it could just be any of the locations? … - It could be in Anaheim Convention Center, which we've … done shows from before back all to here. … - Okay great, okay good, and lots of technology but, …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video