Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Talent and format, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- So now it's time to bring all of this stuff together … and talk about all of those parts. … We've talked about cameras and lighting and audio, … things that you're familiar with on your own productions. … But this is bigger in scale. … And that means that you really have to think of, … as a producer which is probably going to be you, … all of the pieces that are going to allow … this to happen successfully. … So yes, we're going to have to have a technical director … and a lighting designer or director, an audio engineer, … but then who are the other people … that are part of the production? … Well of course camera operators, … but what happens up here … and how do you make this whole thing run smoothly? … For me it really has to do with having somebody … who's in an assistant director role, … who's really supporting the production, … taking care of the schedule, … making sure that talent's where they need to be, … making sure the crew is where they need to be. … And of course the producer's role …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video