Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Supporting the presenter and presentation, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- Now I want to talk a little bit more about talent … because to me, talent is the most important part … of a production, it is your content. … As producers, it's our job to make sure … we do a few things for that talent … so that the overall production is successful. … Number one, preparation. … It's our job in pre production to help them … prepare their materials. … So whether that's a keynote or PowerPoint presentation, … questions for a moderated panel, … or the panel itself having those questions … so they can prepare their answers, … it is our job to make sure that that's all in place … for the production. … Once you get your talent to the location, … the next job is to give them the right tools. … Things like a clicker so they can advance … to their next slide, a confidence monitor … or monitors so they can see their next slide … and their notes, and then if it's something … that's timed, maybe you're cycling different speakers … on stage, maybe a countdown clock … to give them an idea and they can glance at it …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video