Join Ashley Kennedy for an in-depth discussion in this video Structuring the video, part of Making Video 1: Sell Something.
- Now that we've talked a lot about audience,…let's move forward and figure a bit more out…about the format and structure for the Wood Inspire video.…Lolita wants to clearly communicate her goals,…highlight her business and drive people to…purchase her products in about two minutes.…So we'll need to make sure that not a moment is waste…and that we're able to convey all the right things…about her product, her own story,…her vision and other unique things about Wood Inspire.…Let's talk more to Lolita about…what she's thinking in terms of the content of the video…and then, we can figure out…how it's all going to come together.…
So let's start getting a little bit more specific with this.…In terms of content, can you describe to me…maybe the two or three main things…that you'd like to communicate in this video?…- Well, I really want to communicate the beauty of nature,…that the air plants convey into your home…and the home made part of what…I'm going to bring to the table.…- Alright, so it sounds like we're…definitely going to lead off with this beauty of nature,…
- Video workflow and techniques
- Sales fundamentals
- Pre-production basics: planning, script writing, location scouting, and scheduling
- Production basics: interviewing, shooting b-roll, lighting, and sound
- Editing and post-production basics: organization, editing, and refinement