Setting up and live streaming on YouTube with Open Broadcaster Studio. Learn about preparing show elements including web-cam shots, desktop presenters,, video clips, graphics, animated channel Identity graphics, and connecting with your YouTube portal.
AuthorMark W. Gray
- Best practices for mobile streaming
- Operating the YouTube and Facebook streaming apps
- Operating Periscope
- Live streaming with Instagram
- Desktop streaming best practices
- Streaming with Wirecast Play
- Streaming with Open Broadcaster in YouTube and Facebook
- Advanced streaming options
Skill Level Beginner
Web Video: Makeup Techniqueswith Rick Allen Lippert25m 51s Appropriate for all
Web Video: Develop Your Video Presencewith Rick Allen Lippert41m 58s Appropriate for all
Hypersyndication: Maximizing Your Web Video and Podcast Audiencewith Richard Harrington2h 34m Appropriate for all
1. Streaming from a Phone
2. Streaming from the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.