Once you've gon over your camera settings you should be ready to finally shoot your vlog. Jem goes over how Steven utilized the rig he ultimately choose to shoot his own vlog for the Make Smith Leather company. Jem also shows a few clips from Steven's vlog.
- All right, so, now we're going to talk about…actually shooting your vlog for your business.…And this circles back to the beginning of the course…where we were talking about the planning phase,…and it's really, really crucial.…You need to figure out for yourself…what your vlog's going to be about.…And that's going to help you find your voice…and tie in with your brand and everything else.…Yes, you need to understand how this equipment works.…Yes, you need to put together the right type of equipment…for the type of vlog that you want to shoot.…
Yes, you might evolve that equipment over time,…but really, as they always say, content is king.…So, you need to figure out what type of content…you're going to shoot.…You need to be passionate about that content,…and then you need to go out and just start doing it.…So, for Steven at MakeSmith, it was really about…figuring out this concept of his tribe.…He knew that people were coming in…and asking him lots of questions.…This could be a place where he could…address those questions.…
In this course, Jem Schofield of theC47 breaks down the planning, production, post production, equipment, and distribution of an ongoing vlog for your company, business, or creative endeavor. Jem explains how to select the right subject matter, pick a vlogging camera, and shoot your vlog. Plus, he goes over helpful post production and delivery strategies, including editing and integrating branding assets. Jem shows all of this by walking through the process with a business owner, Steven Soria of Make Smith Leather Company.
- Choosing what your vlog is about
- Determining audience, length, and frequency
- Picking your vlogging camera
- Preparing to shoot your vlog
- Shooting your vlog
- Integrating branding assets
- Using music within a vlog
- Preparing and uploading your vlog