Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Scouting and choosing your location, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- Once you've figured out the type of production … that you're producing and its format, … the next thing you have to do is find … the appropriate space for that production. … And that could be an external space … that's outside of your company, … or it could be an internal space. … And in either of those situations, … it might be a space that you're using on a regular basis, … or it might be something that is just a one-off. … But there a few things that you should be thinking about … in either of those cases for your productions. … Number one, for me, is always audio, it's sound. … - [Man] Right! … (audience cheering and applauding) … - [Instructor] When I walk into a space … that I'm considering for a production, … I want to listen to my location before I look at my location. … There have been many spaces that I've … gone into where sound has really … made the deciding factor as to whether or not … I'm going to be using that space or not. … You might be in a hotel or a conference center, …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video