This video takes everything covered in the former videos and shows the complete systems and any additional rigs and accessories to be used with the different setups. Jem talks about tripods, selfie sticks, and more.
- Okay, another favorite for me, rigging.…This is where we put everything together,…and in fact, up at Make Smith, with Steven,…he actually got to try some of these different rigs,…and see how they worked,…and which one might work best for him.…It was also a good overview for him…to see how we did the good, gooder, goodest…kind of thing, which is not, obviously, correct english,…but it's my way of explaining these different things.…So we go to the good,…which is the smartphone-based vlogging system,…and of course, as I've mentioned before, at minimum,…put an external microphone on your phone…when you're shooting your vlogs.…
But we can extend that functionality a little bit.…At the very least, we could take something like this.…This is a product that's basically a glorified selfie stick…which has some cool features.…So I can just put this into the mount…for the smartphone, here.…And then when I pick up this little tabletop tripod,…because you can see it can act as a tripod, as well,…with a ball head so I can adjust this,…
In this course, Jem Schofield of theC47 breaks down the planning, production, post production, equipment, and distribution of an ongoing vlog for your company, business, or creative endeavor. Jem explains how to select the right subject matter, pick a vlogging camera, and shoot your vlog. Plus, he goes over helpful post production and delivery strategies, including editing and integrating branding assets. Jem shows all of this by walking through the process with a business owner, Steven Soria of Make Smith Leather Company.
- Choosing what your vlog is about
- Determining audience, length, and frequency
- Picking your vlogging camera
- Preparing to shoot your vlog
- Shooting your vlog
- Integrating branding assets
- Using music within a vlog
- Preparing and uploading your vlog