Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Render multiple files with the Render Queue, part of After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Man] The render queue allows you…to string multiple compositions in a badge.…So once the renderer is done,…another can automatically be rendered…until they're all done.…In this movie, we'll see how we can set up…multiple outputs in the render queue.…Let's go ahead and go to Window, down here to Render Queue,…and we can add in our main composition…by clicking and dragging from the project window in here,…and this creates a brand new render item.…And so, for each render item, we have an output module…telling After Effects to render it…as a certain kind of movie.…
So, right now, I'm going to select the Quick-Time Movie,…and on to the formats, I want to do,…this time, let's go ahead and do an Apple ProRes HQ.…Going to target this on disc to render to the render's folder,…and it's going to be called Main for right now.…But I can tweak out the output name…by coming over here to this drop down,…and you'll see that we have the ability…to change and name it the Comp Name.…I can change it to be the Comp Folder in the name,…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2019: New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Richard Harrington1h 54m Intermediate
Compositing Text and Video in After Effectswith Eran Stern2h 53m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.