Learn the fast way to remove background noise from any audio file.
- So you've recorded some audio…that you really like,…but there's a slight sound or hiss…in the background.…Let's get rid of it.…So I use Adobe Audition…to get rid of background sounds…to enhance the quality of my audio recordings.…Let's take a real quick look at how that works.…Here we have an audio file we're going to use…as an example of how to get rid…of the background noise.…Let's listen to it once the way it is right now.…Well, here we're recording a sample…with audio noise in the background.…
Let's get rid of it.…Okay, that doesn't sound too bad,…but there was a lot of background noise.…You can turn up your speakers…if you're not hearing it.…Let's just take this area here…that looks like it's a flat line…when we're at a distance,…and we'll play just that.…You here a kind of a rushing water sound.…That's not what it is,…but it's kind of what it sounds like.…But notice on the view meter down below…all this action, all this is noise down here,…so that's what tells me…there's a lot of things there.…And on a good sound system…
- Finding and hiring voice-over talent
- Recording voice-over
- Becoming a professional voice artist
- Recording better line readings
- Creating a demo reel
- Recording your own voice-over projects
- Delivering and backing up audio files
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Audition CC 2018 Essential Trainingwith Paul Murphy5h 41m Beginner
Building a Commercial Soundtrack in Auditionwith Scott Hirsch53m 26s Intermediate
Video Production: Location Audio Recordingwith Anthony Q. Artis1h 23m Appropriate for all
1. Producing Voice Over
2. Professional Voice Over
3. Voice Over for Your Own Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.