Jem talks about all the things that need to be done before you are ready to shoot your vlog. Once you have your idea, your talking points in mind, your camera, your audio, your rig, and set up you need to think about camera settings. ISO, Shutter Speed, Frame Rate, etc are just a few things Jem goes over so that once you hit record you are set to go.
- Alright so you've got your rig built,…whichever one you decided upon,…You've got your microphone attached to your camera system,…and you are basically ready now to go out…and take those concepts that you've created…and go and shoot your vlog.…But this particular movie is for people…who want just a tiny bit of a primer…on some of the settings they might need to be thinking about…when they're using their camera…and remember that cameras today are basically computers.…They have a sensor and a lens in front of them,…but you have to learn your app…or the operating system of your camera system,…and it's different based on the camera…that you choose to use.…
So we're going to go over a few things,…don't forget in the LinkedIn Learning Library…there are tons of courses on how to use your camera system…for both photography and video production.…If you're comfortable with the basics of photography…and video production and audio recording,…then you can probably skip this particular movie.…But if you're not, I'm going to get into some basics,…
In this course, Jem Schofield of theC47 breaks down the planning, production, post production, equipment, and distribution of an ongoing vlog for your company, business, or creative endeavor. Jem explains how to select the right subject matter, pick a vlogging camera, and shoot your vlog. Plus, he goes over helpful post production and delivery strategies, including editing and integrating branding assets. Jem shows all of this by walking through the process with a business owner, Steven Soria of Make Smith Leather Company.
- Choosing what your vlog is about
- Determining audience, length, and frequency
- Picking your vlogging camera
- Preparing to shoot your vlog
- Shooting your vlog
- Integrating branding assets
- Using music within a vlog
- Preparing and uploading your vlog