Join Amy DeLouise for an in-depth discussion in this video Plan BTS video photo, part of Multi-Platform Video Producing.
- Planning for behind-the-scenes footage and photos.…If you're not incorporating behind-the-scenes,…or BTS, footage and photos into your shoot,…you're missing out on a big opportunity.…That's because some of the most shared content…on the Internet is BTS.…BTS gives people a window into your organization,…your production, your content, your people, your themes,…and why you're telling this particular story.…Everybody loves BTS.…It's basically your own reality TV channel…for your project.…
Planning for BTS takes a little extra work.…You wanna be sure you have a dedicated videographer…or still photographer for your BTS photos.…And remember, they can be using a DSLR camera…or a cell phone.…But you wanna be sure if they're using a cell phone…to change your photo settings…to the highest resolution possible.…If this person is expected to do other things…on your set, they could distracted and miss some shots.…So a good BTS photographer is really just…a dedicated BTS photographer.…
The other thing is you want your BTS…to tell a story.…
- Leveraging storytelling
- Choosing the right frame rate and frame size
- Audio and color considerations
- File storage and DIT
- Budgeting for transmedia delivery
- Ensuring maximum audience engagement
- Making video accessible to all
- Ensuring a quality experience
- Maximizing quality for small screens, social media, and mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
Video Editing: Moving from Production to Postwith Amy DeLouise2h 22m Intermediate
Script Writing for Nonfiction Videowith Amy DeLouise1h 46m Intermediate
Storytelling for Advertising Campaignswith Stefan Mumaw35m 10s Beginner
1. Leveraging Storytelling for Transmedia Delivery
2. Technical Decisions to Address before Shooting
3. Planning for Transmedia Delivery
4. Obstacles to and Opportunities for a Quality Audience Experience on Multiple Platforms
5. Maximizing Story Impact for Small Screens, Social Media, and Mobile Viewers
6. Maximizing Story Impact for Large Screens
7. Future-Proofing Your Transmedia Project
Archive releases1m 24s
Next steps3m 18s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.