Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- So, that's the course. … I hope you learned something, I always do. … Being able to go up to LinkedIn's campus … and seeing what they're doing today … at that level, was amazing. … It can be overwhelming. … I know that for me personally, … the first time I was asked to do this I was terrified. … How as a producer am I going to go … from small to no-crew production, … to doing this kind of stuff? … But it all goes back to the beginning. … Figure out what you want to communicate, … what the format is that you're going to be using, … figuring out what spaces are going to allow you to do that, … and then getting the right team together. … It's about finding the people … who are better than you at what they do. … It is the key to the castle, … people who have experience doing this, … and they can be your support system … and then you can spend time with your talent … making sure that they are prepared to deliver their content. … You can absolutely do it, I did, … I've been doing it for years, so can you. …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video