Join Nick Harauz for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating an Online Video Ad: 1 Writing, Production, and Shooting.
- [Nick] Congratulations for making…it to the end of the Video Ad course…where we focused on writing and production.…If you're looking for more information…on how to create video, look no further than the Library.…In fact, if you do a search in the Library…under the Creative field, you'll find…a number of topics on creating…video as it has to do with shooting video,…both foundation training and training specifically…towards various DSLRs, as well as mobile video production.…If you're looking to see if how we placed…this video ad online from post-production…all the way to targeting our viewers,…look no further than the second part of this course,…which is coming out within a few months.…
I thank you so much for joining us,…my name is Nick Harauz, and I'll see you soon.…
Stay tuned for part two of the series, where Nick shows how to edit, distribute, and market your video, as well as measure your ROI.
- Targeting social media platforms
- Types and styles of ads
- Writing an online video ad
- Creating a script
- Composing and lighting shots
- Shooting the online video
- Backing up your footage
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
1. Basics of Online Video Advertising
2. Write an Online Video Ad
3. Shoot an Online Video Ad
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.