Learn about what to do next with this amazing info for voice actors.
- So, you've watched all of these voice over videos,…so now what?…Practice is your next step.…If your voice over actor,…even if it's for your own projects,…practice the steps we covered…on how to improve your voice over acting,…and if you're planning to produce some voice overs,…well, write down some of the ideas we discussed…and use them as inspiration during your sessions,…but mostly, have fun.…The voice over experience should be fun,…and if you and those around are having a good time,…well, that'll come across in the final project.…
In a recent session, I laughed the entire time,…and we ended up creating some hysterical ad libs…that made the entire project better,…so have fun, and I'll hear you on the big screen.…
- Finding and hiring voice-over talent
- Recording voice-over
- Becoming a professional voice artist
- Recording better line readings
- Creating a demo reel
- Recording your own voice-over projects
- Delivering and backing up audio files
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Building a Commercial Soundtrack in Auditionwith Scott Hirsch53m 26s Intermediate
Video Production: Location Audio Recordingwith Anthony Q. Artis1h 23m Appropriate for all
1. Producing Voice Over
2. Professional Voice Over
3. Voice Over for Your Own Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.