Join Brian Morse for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of 3D Tracking and Nuke Compositing.
- [Narrator] Well thank you for watching…3D tracking in Nuke.…I hope you have enjoyed the class,…and have walked away with a deeper understanding…of the work flow between Maya and Nuke.…Thanks again and hope to see you in the next course.…
- Exporting cameras to Maya and Nuke
- Importing models
- Setting up scenes for compositing
- Setting your color space
- Using 3D in Nuke to add a change
- Connecting all of your shots
- Rendering final composites
Skill Level Advanced
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 35m Beginner
Compositing a Sci-Fi Force Field in NUKEwith Steve Wright2h 12m Intermediate
1. Exporting Your Cameras to Nuke and Maya
Exporting from SynthEyes6m 7s
2. Working in Maya
3. Compositing in Nuke
4. Using 3D in Nuke to Add a Change
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.