Join Brian Morse for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of 3D Tracking and Fusion Compositing.
- [Instructor] So thanks…for watching 3D Tracking and Fusion.…I hope that you have walked away with a deeper understanding…of the workflow between Synthesize, Maya, and Fusion,…and I look forward to seeing you again in future courses.…
- Exporting cameras to Maya and Fusion
- Importing models
- Setting up scenes for compositing
- Setting your color space
- Using 3D in Fusion to add a change
- Connecting all of your shots
- Rendering final composites
Skill Level Advanced
VFX Techniques: Compositing an Explosion with Fusion 7with Lee Lanier2h 55m Intermediate
SynthEyes Essential Training (2015)with Brian Morse2h 34m Beginner
1. Exporting Your Cameras to Maya and Fusion
Exporting from SynthEyes6m 32s
2. Working in Maya
3. Compositing in Fusion
4. Using 3D in Fusion to Add a Change
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.