Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Vlogging for Business.
- That's Vlogging for Business.…And I had so much fun doing this course…and creating this content.…It's not something that's out there,…and I really wanted to help you figure out…how you can find your voice…and also create something for your business.…Now, before we go,…let's check out Steven Soria's first vlog…for the Make Smith Leather Company.…(upbeat rock music)…- Hey, I'm Steven Soria with Make Smith Leather Company.…
Welcome to the first episode of What's On My Workbench.…You can actually see my workbench right behind me,…and we're going to kind of do a little survey…of some of the tools, maybe do some product reviews,…and also talk about some of the challenges we face…in our business, in the manufacturing techniques,…product development ideas,…and some of the projects we work on with other companies.…We'll probably go through a few of those.…And also talk about bigger ideas,…like maybe how to purchase your first sewing machine,…so this series will begin to kind of get into those.…
But on this one here we're actually just going to check out…
In this course, Jem Schofield of theC47 breaks down the planning, production, post production, equipment, and distribution of an ongoing vlog for your company, business, or creative endeavor. Jem explains how to select the right subject matter, pick a vlogging camera, and shoot your vlog. Plus, he goes over helpful post production and delivery strategies, including editing and integrating branding assets. Jem shows all of this by walking through the process with a business owner, Steven Soria of Make Smith Leather Company.
- Choosing what your vlog is about
- Determining audience, length, and frequency
- Picking your vlogging camera
- Preparing to shoot your vlog
- Shooting your vlog
- Integrating branding assets
- Using music within a vlog
- Preparing and uploading your vlog