Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video LinkedIn corporate event introduction, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- So what happens when your company … starts to think about creating this type of content … on a more regular basis, weekly or maybe even daily? … Well that's when you might want to start to think about … a more permanent solution for this content creation. … And we are super fortunate because we've gotten … to come up to Silicon Valley to LinkedIn's main headquarters … and talk with the team about how they're doing it … on a much larger scale. … They're producing content, yes here on the campus, … but they're also creating content across multiple locations … in this country and around the world. … They're doing it as live events, isolated recordings, … they're live streaming, it's really exciting … and hopefully will help you look at that big picture … when you're ready to expand … into that permanent type of solution. … So let's go ahead and talk to that team … and see how they do it. … …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video