- View Offline
This course was created and produced by RHED Pixel. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Creating a lighting kit of essential gear
- Working with shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- Determining the emotional tone and genre of the interview
- Choosing a background
- Finding the best angle
- Using three-point lighting
- Lighting backgrounds and faces
- Color correcting light on set
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, thanks for joining us. We're gonna be exploring lighting for a video interview. I'm gonna walk you through the complete process that it takes to get ready for a video interview. Joining me for this course is my good friend, Director of Photography Jim Ball and he's gonna share his expertise. We'll make sure that you really feel up to speed on the planning and the thought process that goes into putting together an interview, as well as some of the artistic decisions you need to make. We'll also walk you through all the essential gear that you'll need to pull off great looking professional interviews.
There's a lot of things to cover so why don't we jump in and start to explore.