Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video Lighting: Lighting direction, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- It's time to talk about lighting, … which for me, is one of my absolute favorite subjects. … So we obviously have one set of lights up already, … that's my edge or backlight. … Not at the levels that we're going to use, … so I'm going to have Joe, … our lighting director for this production, … bring those up to their actual levels … and I also want to bring up the lights that were already here … as well in this space, which is essentially our key light, … or our key lights which were coming in … from either side of the house, … and you'll see that that's a warm color temperature, … we could go up there and change them. … They are not color-tunable lights in this case, … but we decided that we wanted to go with this … sort of warm look, more tungsten for our talent. … So we've got our key light and we also have our edge … or backlight which is creating of course separation … from the background, and the way we want to set this up … in most situations is so we give our talent freedom …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video