Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction to Cinema 4D renderer, part of After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] After Effects offers a few renderers…that it will use to create your final images.…By default, it comes with a Classic 3D Renderer enabled…which allows for flat layers to be positioned in 3D space.…New to After Effects CC 2017 is the inclusion…of the Cinema 4D Renderer which will allow you…to extrude shapes and texts in 3D space,…in addition to other 3D specific features.…Here we'll take an overview glance…at the powerful options that open up…when using the new Cinema 4D Renderer.…So here in this example, I've got my Classic 3D enabled,…and if I play this back you see…that we have 2D layers floating around in 3D space.…
So this all just no extrusions here,…when we park on this frame you'll see…that these guys are just floating planes in space.…That all changes with the Cinema 4D Renderer,…it introduces extrusion and depth.…So we can take the same layer,…we'll switch over to our second composition here,…and now I'm going to switch over to the Cinema 4D Renderer,…and this is going to allow us…to have new extrusion capabilities.…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Richard Harrington1h 54m Intermediate
Compositing Text and Video in After Effectswith Eran Stern2h 53m Intermediate
After Effects CC 2019 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.