Jem talks about integrating branding assets into your edit. He talks about Steven using the Make Smith Leather Co's branding assets being integrated here. Jem also talks about the importance of showing and using your band in your vlogs.
- Now that you're digging into your edit for your vlog,…it's time to talk about branding again.…And remembering to bring your brand and your brand identity…into what you're doing, it's very important.…So Steven and Makesmith, they have variations of their logo,…they even use a particular typeface for their stuff.…What I'm going to do here is I'm going to go in and import…two versions of his logo, he has one that's rectangular,…and he also has another one here that's a circle.…And I'll just bring those into my event,…and you can see those here, and what I'm going to do…is actually bring that logo,…this one that I'm looking at right now…into the beginning of the vlog.…
Now, I used to bring the C47 logo into the beginning…of all of my vlogs and I decided at a certain point…that I just wanted to jump into the content.…You might want to have a little title sequence…that has the title of your vlog.…You might want to show your logo,…you might want to just go, boom, right into content.…And that's going to be up to you in terms of what you do,…
In this course, Jem Schofield of theC47 breaks down the planning, production, post production, equipment, and distribution of an ongoing vlog for your company, business, or creative endeavor. Jem explains how to select the right subject matter, pick a vlogging camera, and shoot your vlog. Plus, he goes over helpful post production and delivery strategies, including editing and integrating branding assets. Jem shows all of this by walking through the process with a business owner, Steven Soria of Make Smith Leather Company.
- Choosing what your vlog is about
- Determining audience, length, and frequency
- Picking your vlogging camera
- Preparing to shoot your vlog
- Shooting your vlog
- Integrating branding assets
- Using music within a vlog
- Preparing and uploading your vlog