Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Essential Graphics panel, part of After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] The essential graphics panel…inside of AfterEffects is a great work flow enhancement.…It allows you to access parameters that may be spread out…inside several different compositions…by gathering them into one easy to reach panel.…Additionally, if you work with editors,…the essential graphics panel can serve as a powerful way…to hand off a composition for use as a template…inside of Premier Pro.…Here in this movie, we'll see how we can use the panel…to enhance our workflow.…I've got a master composition here called main clusters,…and you can see it's comprised of a few pre-comps…with this triangle animation.…
If we dive into the shape cluster pre-comp,…you can see that this is the bulk of the animation here.…And inside the shape move pre-comp,…I've got the triangle itself.…Now as is typical with an AfterEffects workflow,…if we wanted to change anything inside of our pre-comps,…we do so without any real context for how it will play…in the master composition.…So for instance, in main clusters,…I'm not really liking the way that these triangles look,…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Richard Harrington1h 54m Intermediate
Compositing Text and Video in After Effectswith Eran Stern2h 53m Intermediate
After Effects CC 2019 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.