- The first thing you should know before watching this course is that I assume that you already have a general knowledge of video terminology, some hands-on experience with video equipment, and a basic knowledge of post-workflows. The video gear I traveled with is DSLR cameras with a series of interchangeable lenses and several of the tips that will be mentioned are focused around this type of gear and not larger video cameras or equipment that may require different planning and preparation.
There are no lesson files for this course, but if you have a premium membership, there is support material you can download with various documentation used throughout this course. Now, if you don't have a premium membership, don't worry. I'll provide you with tons of links and resources along the way.
- Planning your shots
- Determining the gear you need to bring
- Packing like a pro
- Tips for keeping yourself comfortable in different climates
- Protecting your gear from damage
- Using apps to maximize video production
- Staying organized and reviewing footage