Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Important motion graphic workflows, part of After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Instructor] Helping you build…a foundational understanding of After Effects…is one of the main goals of this course.…And if you've watched this far, this next movie is aimed…at helping you make the leap to working more efficiently.…Here I've got a composition that has a bouncing box…and we need to stagger this.…I've got four instances of this thing…and I'd like for them to all kind of…follow each other in a uniform fashion.…So I need to offset somehow these layers uniformly.…And if I say 12 layers maybe just some random number…maybe 15 I can certainly go through here…and be like all right 15 frames.…
The next one's at 30 and the next one is at 45…so here, 45 and so this is fine for four layers…but what if you have like 100 layers…and you want to sequence them…and stagger them off by a separate defined amount.…Well that's where sequence layers comes in.…Let's go ahead and reset this scene.…We'll select everything and left bracket…and that will bring our end points to the beginning.…So with trick it's helpful to know…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2019: New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Richard Harrington1h 54m Intermediate
Compositing Text and Video in After Effectswith Eran Stern2h 53m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.