Join Jem Schofield for an in-depth discussion in this video The DIY corporate video location, part of Corporate Event Video: Producing Company Meetings and Presentations.
- So we are at our practical location … and I'm excited because this is where you start … to take the things I talked about earlier on, … figuring out what you want to communicate, … what your format is, … and you got to find the right space to do this. … And there's a couple of different ways … you can approach it. … Later in the course we're going to be talking about … a more permanent installation for a company. … But this is really where you're finding a space, … you're going to hire some independent contractors, … maybe an AV company as a vendor … and you're going to build this out for a one off … or something maybe that you're going to be doing … on a semi-regular basis. … So what we've done here is … we have actually found a local theater, in a small town, … they are everywhere in the country. … And even around the world. … Could be a community theater, it could be a school. … If you're going to go into a situation … where it is a hotel and you're going to rent a space, … or it might be a convention center …
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video