Learn how to plan for and shoot a variety of corporate- and brand-focused content such as company meetings, product launches, and presentations.
- More and more companies are producing their video content in-house. And generally, they'll have an in-house production team, and that team is being tasked with things like planning, shooting, and even distributing all kinds of content including company meetings, moderated panels, discussions, presentations, and even product launches. And there's so many moving parts to all of that that it can be completely overwhelming. How do we figure out what type of event we're producing, the space that's needed to do that, the crew, the equipment? How are we dealing with talent, all of those moving parts, especially when we're producing something that is both a live event and also something that's going to be videoed and distributed later on? Well, my name is Jem Schofield, and I'm a producer. I've been producing successfully events and corporate video for over 20 years. And I'm going to help you figure out those puzzle pieces, how to put them all together, so you can do that successfully yourself. Whether you're creating video as a lone producer or a team of 10, this course is designed to help you figure out how to create high-end, branded content around your company's events.
- Scouting and choosing your location
- Crewing your production
- Cameras and lighting
- Working with audio mics, monitors, and mixing boards
- Dedicated corporate video spaces
- Technology needed for corporate video