Jem Schofield explains the three different categories of cameras to film the web series with, as well as which one he chose for this course and why.
- Okay kids, it's time to talk about cameras and gear,…one of my favorite things to do,…but I do want to preface this with the fact…that this is not about teaching you how to use cameras.…It's really about talking about product categories…in terms of camera systems…and how those might relate to you…and creating your web series.…There is a huge library on LinkedIn Learning…where you can not only figure out how…to choose the right camera for your production,…but also how to use those cameras in what you are creating.…
So, let's go ahead and start over here.…The most cost effective and also the entry point…for a lot of people when it comes…to creating contact for the web,…and that is of course a smartphone.…And they have come a long way…in terms of their capabilities.…They're definitely better in low light then they used to be.…They have a lot of apps available to them…in terms of being able to dial in things like frame rate…and you can lock focus and exposure with them.…And if you add something like this, this gimbal system…
- Why create a web series for your business?
- Determining what your series is about
- Planning for an ongoing web series
- Choosing your audio and lighting equipment
- Shooting your web series
- Post-production considerations
- Keeping your series going