Join Alan Demafiles for an in-depth discussion in this video Cameras and lights, part of After Effects CC 2019 Essential Training: Motion Graphics.
- [Narrator] In addition to having three D layers enabled…in a composition, After Effects also gives us the ability…to add cameras and lights to our three D space.…When added into a scene that has three D layers,…cameras can frame up the elements in the scene…from a much different view, much like the real world.…Likewise, lights can eliminate some layers…while obscuring others in darkness.…Here in this movie, we'll take a look…at how adding cameras and lights can bring a new level…of depth to our compositions.…So here in this composition I've got all three D layers…and I'm going to create a brand new camera.…Let's go down here in this empty space,…right click, and say new camera.…
Alternately, you can come up here to layer…and go to new camera as well.…Under the camera settings,…we have a couple different options here.…The first one of which is the two-node or one-node camera.…I'm going to leave it at two-node.…The two-node camera creates a camera…and a second node called the point of interest…and that acts as a target for the cameras to look at.…
- Working with shape layers and paths
- Animating compositions
- Animating type
- Animating 3D layers
- Creating 3D text and geometry
- Rendering your motion graphics
- Following an effective motion graphic workflow
Skill Level Beginner
After Effects CC 2019 New Featureswith Mark Christiansen34m 12s Intermediate
After Effects Guru: Mastering the Timelinewith Richard Harrington1h 54m Intermediate
Compositing Text and Video in After Effectswith Eran Stern2h 53m Intermediate
1. Working with Shape Layers
2. Working with Animation
3. Working with Compositing
4. Working with Type
5. Basic After Effects 3D
6. 3D Geometry
7. Rendering for Motion Graphics
8. Motion Graphic Workflow Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.